There is always something going on in Torino! Festivals, fairs, prestigious exhibitions, performances, shows entertain the city and boost its cultural offer all year round, inside and outside cultural venues.
Fairs and exhibitions
- Artissima and Paratissima: international fair of contemporary art taking place in November
- International Book Fair: the biggest book fair in Italy, it takes place in May and attracts thousands of visitors every year
- Salone del Gusto and Terra Madre: it is an international marketplace that offers a taste of the finest food products, but also offers a food education area with activities for visitors to raise awareness about sustainability and equality
- Jazz Festival (April)
- Torino Fringe (May): imported straight from the well-known Edinburgh Fringe Festival, performing arts and live shows animate the city for a whole week.
- MiTo Settembre Musica (September): a joint collaboration between Turin and Milan to guide the two cities through classical music.
- Torino Film Festival (November)
- Torino Danza Festival: ballet events and performances