Health insurance

Guests coming from EU countries  staying  in Italy more than 3 months, can access to health care supplied by "SSN- Servizio Sanitario Nazionale" (National Health Service).
To access to health care, the guest must go to a doctor  with identity papers and the original plus a copy of the European Health Insurance Card (TEAM).
A list of the doctors operating with the National Health Service is available at each "Azienda Sanitaria Locale (ASL)".
For period less than 3 months, in case of emergency, it is assured public assistance in every “Pronto Soccorso”.