Facts and figures
- 30 bi-national double degree programmes
- around 600 international cooperation agreements with other universities (a.y. 2015-2016)
- over 500 incomingErasmus students (a.y. 2015-2016)
- over1,200 outgoingErasmus students (a.y. 2015-2016)
The University of Torino is deeply involved in international cooperation, in Europe and in the world. Its long tradition of hosting international visiting professors, researchers and students is constantly developing.
The University of Torino is globally oriented especially through:
- research and academic exchange agreements
- incoming and outgoing students programs
- summer schools
- double degree programs
- Italian Language and Culture courses to non native speakers
The University of Torino also carries out several international initiatives with foreign governmental and intergovernmental institutions, including the ITC‐ILO, International Training Centre of the International Labour Organization, offering a cluster of International Master programs.