The University of Turin fosters ad hoc programs to increase the number of Visiting Professors in all courses. In the a.y. 2018-2019 UniTo is hosting 72 international Visiting Professors.
International professors can apply to VP program through a call for application published every year.
For further information, please contact email@example.com
Services offered to international Visiting Professors:
- Residence permit: administrative support service for the residence permit request
- Accommodation: a range of options to help Visiting Professors find an accommodation in the city
- Health and insurance: information about insurance requirements and the national healthcare system
- Local staff support before you leave home and when you arrive
- Infopoint: an information office to welcome and support students, graduates and international guests.
The programs are carried out in collaboration with Fondazione CRT and Compagnia di San Paolo.