Thanks to its PhD courses, its many national and international research programs and its stimulating atmosphere, the University of Torino offers the ideal environment where to gain the highest academic degree.
Around 20 PhD fellowships will be offered to highly motivated candidates wishing to gain their PhD at the Universiy of Torino.
The full list of courses offered for the academic year 2017-2018 is available on the University of Torino website. Please refer to the specific Calls for detailed information on admission requirements, positions available, and entrance examinations.
The calls for applications to PhD programs - 33rd cycle are now open.
For further details: PhD programs
What International Study Program offers to PhD students:
- around 20 PhD fellowships
- full assistance throughout all the necessary procedure to join the program
- local staff support (residence permit, health insurance, accommodation, university life and documents, ...)
- collaboration opportunities with national and international research institutions
- specific courses on skills useful to foster PhD students’ future careers (project management, protection of intellectual and industrial property rights, writing a CV, applying for projects,...)